Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello Again!

Well, yes it has been awhile since we last spoke ;) much has happened, but then not really. In the grand scheme of things my life is pretty ordinary, and I'm cool with that. I like my little life and my little world. My kids are awesome and my hubby is well, so Amen to that. Lately, I have been busy with a book and it has kept me up well into the midnight hours. I love to read and this author is so very good. "Echos in the Darkness" by Francine Rivers. Good reading! I have also ben up to some crafting - card making and that has been fun and a creative escape for me. I have been really into it and it has inspired me to be more crafty! On the homeschool scene we have our daughter enrolled in college classes and completing dual credit for her high school diploma. Our son is doing a dvd class and that is going well also. I have been encouraged by their growth and understanding. smart kids ... we are so proud of them. We are excited about the up coming holiday and Spring Break! I think this was the first year I wasn't going to make the kids baskets and this year they actually asked for them !! go figure. Now I'm scrambling to get something together. I don't see us traveling anywhere but maybe ;) never say never! Coco our poodle will turn three pretty soon and we are gad for that, he is a good doggie! I think that's about it! See told you 5 months and I have caught you up on all the exciting things in my world. thanks for stopping by. Say a prayer, liz

No comments: