Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

hi to my friends on SCS... love those stampers!

hi Ladies, I know some of you asked if I had a blog so here it is. I will try and keep up with it. It has been great getting to know all you guys through our pen pal group. I have been blessed by each of you. i just love getting happy mail! Well, most of you know I have become a demonstrator for Stampin Up! and it has been so fun. I have always liked the product and used it now for 6 years. So , thanks to all of you for your encouragement. I need to still find a group to scrap with but I'm sure it will get started soon.:) We got together this Friday and made cards and that was fun. Thanks to those who showed up! Here is my site where you can find me to check out what I got going on! :
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lize/
Let me know what you think.

homeschool- we have a field trip planned and that should be fun! Also I've been thinking about a community garden project I think we could all learn a lot and it would be so awesome! but, it's still a dream in the works so wish me luck!

Okay, it's Sunday so we plan to plant some flowers and maybe a bar-b-que. Take care have a great day... hugs, lize

No comments: