Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And here is where we begin...

to all my crafting buddies, from now on here is where you'll find the latest happenings on my scrapbooking,cardmaking,and crafting attempts. Our meet-ups can still be held here at my home, and I look forward to seeing some of you real soon. I as of late have been working with/on Tim Holtz tags,stamps,distress ink and am still going strong. I absolutely love his new book, "Compendium of Curiosities" I highly recommend it. I'm learning so much. I have been visiting some great blogs lately also. I'm so inspired to keep scrapping and to start some crochet too. :) I am pulling out my sewing machine today... plan to make some pillow cases . I'm making some lemon-poppy seed bread again today, really liking that stuff and so is my family. My mom says she will pay me to make a loaf for her. lol I plan to make a SU order this weekend so let me know if anyone needs to order. It's Tax Free !!! okay happy scrapping for now, hugs liz

1 comment:

Katinka said...

Hey Liz. I am sorry I haven't contacted you in a while. It has just been non stop for us for weeks. I would love to come over one day to see what you are doing with the Tim Holtze products. I took one class and have purchased some of the alcohol inks. I could watch his videos all day!!! As soon as school starts things SHOULD calm down. Megan is on the drill team and will have practice every day til 5. Ed doesn't go to work until eleven so it seemed like last year I barely had time between him leaving and Megan needing to be picked up. I will call you soon. Also, I hope you post some of your work on here and even some instructional videos. You are very talented!