Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crafty things complete

so, I got my crayon roll completed just a few minutes ago. So, cute will definitely be making some for some church kids i love. :) My hubby made me this Stickles organizer made from wood. It turned out really neat. I haven't painted it but I will post pics soon. I went thrift store shopping today with my mom and found some word tiles,wooden drawer pulls and a neat quilt bag. I love going to thrift shops so many neat things to see. I'm going to try and make another quilt for me 3x3 squares and my daughter wants a felt peace pillow, so I don't think my sewing machine will be put up anytime soon. :) I'm counting on my friend Pat to help me out. And... my friend Hilda is taking me to Archiver's tomorrow...FUN ! okay keep crafting it's good for the soul.

1 comment:

Katinka said...

Can you post a photo of your stickles holder?