Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's Sunday!

Today was refreshing, I got to spend time with the 3 and 4 year olds at church. I was amazed at how big they have all gotten. Some of them I watched when they were 6 mos old. It is neat to see them so grown up! Wow! God is great. I'm thankful for each of them. It was also good to see my friends and fellow believers. I need constant uplifting and I am blessed to have them in my life also. I am excited that summer will be here and along with it all the outside activities. It has been so long since we have been in the pool it will be neat to get it set up and ready for the hot summer days.
I'm also getting excited about the Sweet 15th we have planned for my daughter. I feel better and more on track now that the invitations are done and the photos have been taken. All the table favors are mostly done and a few more things to buy but basically I think we are ready. My family has been a blessing and I appreciate all their help. I wouldn't have made it without them. My hubby has been working long hours and now we just recently started trying to do yard work as an extra income for us. Soon he may be getting laid off and we need something to fall back on. But, we are glad for everything we have now and look forward to even better things ahead. Our Father is good to us. Lately, I've had to stop and remember how blessed I really am. Some people say your so lucky ... but it has nothing to do with luck at all. Everything we have is heaven sent, it has taken me awhile to comprehend that. I wish each of you a lovely day and hope to hear from you soon. love,lize

No comments: