Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thanks Mari!

My new layout is due to my teen daughter and her knowledge of html codes. Who knew those things would actually benefit me one day ;) so a big thank you to her. I wanted to let my friends and fellow bloggers know that my recent family turmoil is finally taking a turn for the better. I am so grateful to everyone who has been praying and all the kind letters and e-mails, I appreciate all of you. My church family has really been there too and I am so grateful to them also. And mostly to God above. He is the true healer. Amen. Last week I ran across this quote I wanted to share with you all.

Every experience God gives us,
Every person He puts into our lives is the
perfect preparation for a future
only He can see
_moon son lee

I have learned and re-learned that these last couple of weeks. God is good and He knows all. I basically wanted to give an update and let everyone know that my brother is healing. It will be some time before he is back to the way he was but we are grateful to still have him here and for God's grace that has chosen to answer our prayers. I look forward to a changed heart and a grateful heart my brother is already demonstrating. thank you Jesus. Sometimes He calls us to Him in different ways. I continue to ask for your prayers and thank each of you with a humble heart. To Him is the glory.
blessings, lize

No comments: