Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

We are getting ready for a party!

So as of late we have been printing invitations,making favors,and buying dresses! Our family is celebrating my daughter's fifteenth birthday. In our Hispanic culture it is a big thing and very traditional. It is also very expensive. We have tried to stay on a budget but, things are so costly. we have had fun making some things but others we have to purchase. This Saturday we have to do photos and hairdo's! I know I will look back and wish it wasn't over but right NOW I'm tired of all the running around.

Homeschool- Mari has just well almost finished up her first semester at college. She takes finals next week!
Matt- He is learning pre-algebra and making head way. I think he struggles a bit but we just need more one on one time ! plus his mom used to struggle too!
Our group is getting ready for a mini-conference and that should be neat !! I'm excited about it.

Stamping and Scrapping- I have had a group of ladies come over and learn new techniques every last Friday of the month and that has been fun.

At my church we have been getting ready for summer activities for the kiddos and more than likely I will help out with vbs as usual. I like watching the kids have a great time and having fun. the year is coming to an end and soon summer camps will be in order can't wait for that too!!

let me know what your up too! bye for now !

No comments: